robert w. roach, aia
Bob oversees and coordinates the staffing requirements and resources for the firm. This includes tracking project timelines, selecting individuals to fulfill the various project roles and managing contractual obligations. He works with clients to identify and control the project scope, develop the design intent and objectives, and verify and maintain the budget. Bob works hard to shorten project timelines, reduce mistakes, improve the production process and obtain overall client satisfaction. His practicality, commitment and reliability add to the strength of the project team.
Bob is a process driven person who listens, empathizes and communicates effectively. He is organized and clear in thought, two extremely important attributes and the keys to his success.
- Elected Vice President in 2014
- Joined Friar Architecture in 2005
- Bachelor of Architecture - Roger Williams University
- NCARB Registered Architect in: CT, ME, NH, NJ, RI
- Registered Interior Designer