- Our Work
- Contact Us
Architectural Project Manager
We are interested in meeting with qualified individuals capable of performing the following responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
- Consults with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of a new structure or renovation, and prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Plans layout of project and coordinates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval. Monitors documents for compliance with codes and best practice construction methods.
- Prepares scale drawings and contract documents for building contractors.
- Represents client in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans and specifications.
- Prepares and/or oversees preparation of studies and reports.
- Coordinates preparation of project designs and plans by self and/or others using computer-assisted design software and equipment.
- Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specification documents.
- Conducts Quality Control Reviews (QCRs).
- Oversees project financial information, including but not limited to reviewing the architectural contract, obtaining consultant proposals / preparing contracts for approval and submission, reviewing and initialing project invoices, reviewing consultant matters, reviewing construction change requests, issuing change orders, reviewing contractor's payment requests, and maintaining project data (estimated cost / timeline, base construction bid, number and amount of change orders, actual final cost and actual completion date, etc.)
- Bachelor's or Master’s Degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- 5 to 8 years of related experience.
- License as an architect is not required but preferred. Successful completion of one or more licensing exam sections is preferred.
- Individual must be proficient in using the following software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project); and, AutoCAD Architecture, BIM (Building Information Modeling) software, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Sketch Up.
- Revit experience a must.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meets work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.