- Our Work
- Contact Us
Architectural Project Leader
We are interested in meeting with qualified individuals capable of performing the following responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
- Joins Project Manager in consulting with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of a new structure or renovation.
- Prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time.
- Oversees research of codes, construction methods, product data to incorporate into the project.
- Plans layout of project and coordinates engineering elements into unified design for client review and approval.
- Prepares studies and reports and/or reviews draft studies / reports prepared by junior staff.
- Prepares project designs and construction documents using computer-assisted design software and equipment. Directs activities of workers engaged in preparing drawings and specifications.
- Conducts Quality Control Reviews (QCRs).
- Represents clients in obtaining bids and awarding construction contracts.
- Administers construction contracts and conducts periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans and specifications. Prepares the necessary contract administration documents (change orders, punch lists, etc.) through project completion.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Architecture from an accredited college or university.
- 3 to 5 years of related experience.
- License as an architect is not required but preferred or active pursuit of IDP towards successfully completing the ARE.
- Revit experience a must.
- Individual must be proficient in using the following software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project); and, AutoCAD ArchitectureBIM (Building Information Modeling) software, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Sketch Up.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meets work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.