- Our Work
- Contact Us
Architectural Designer – Entry Level
We are interested in meeting with qualified individuals capable of performing the following responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
- Prepares project design and construction documents using computer-assisted design software and equipment.
- Perform architectural assignments under direct supervision.
- Make corrections, revisions, red-line changes to architectural drawings.
- May join Architectural Project Leader and/or Project Manager in consulting with client to determine functional and spatial requirements of a new structure or renovation.
- Prepares information regarding design, specifications, materials, color, equipment, estimated costs, and construction time as directed.
- Prepares draft studies and reports for review.
- Assists in administering construction contracts and conducting periodic on-site observation of work during construction to monitor compliance with plans and specifications.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- At least one year of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Individual must be proficient in using the following software: MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, Project); and, AutoCAD Architecture, Revit / BIM (Building Information Modeling) software, Illustrator, PhotoShop and Sketch Up.
- Must understand the practice of architecture, project delivery, and construction methods.
- Must be a self-starter and possess the drive to pursue continued education on Revit and related technologies.
- Ability to use time productively, maximize efficiency, and meets work goals.
- Ability to take on additional responsibilities as needed.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Rendering knowledge and experience a plus.