A subsidiary of Friar Associates inc. since 2000, Friar II provides mechanical, electrical, plumbing and fire protection design services. With a wide range of experience – including K-12 educational, municipal, higher educational, institutional, commercial, industrial, and manufacturing projects – we develop designs that are well-suited to our clients' needs and fall within their construction budgets.
Working cooperatively with the architectural team, our engineering staff develops systems that integrate with existing utilities and accommodate client needs. We base our designs on a concern for minimizing maintenance and operating expenses while respecting the environment.
- Existing conditions surveys & system evaluations
- Air conditioning & ventilation systems
- Heating systems, boiler & chiller plants & control systems
- Lighting & fire alarm systems
- Power distribution & emergency power
- Domestic water systems
- Natural gas systems
- Sanitary / Storm drainage systems
- Fire pumps & sprinkler systems.