michael a. sorano, aia
Mike's creativity forms the backbone of his leadership and approach to design. He guides the project team with self confidence and positive attitude. He is an approachable leader with a self-deprecating humor, both of which encourage the open exchange of ideas, enthusiasm and engagement of team members in developing design concepts and solving issues.
Very few people can stay as optimistic and excited about a project as Mike can, especially in dealing with the challenges of designing schools.
- Elected Vice President in 2014
- Joined Friar Associates in 2002
- Bachelor of Architecture - New York Institute of Technology
- NCARB Registered Architect in: CT, MA
- DAS Certified Building Official
- Registered Interior Designer