Glenn s. yeakel, aia, leed ap
With extensive experience in building design, contract administration and business, Glenn directs the firm's day-to-day business operations. His involvement includes marketing the firm's services, developing the company's strategic plan, preparing fee calculations, and overseeing projects of varying size, scope and complexity.
Glenn is a leader that the staff can count on to do the right thing for the firm. He provides leadership, common sense and reliability.
- Elected President in 2014
- Joined Friar Associates in 1981
- Bachelor of Architecture - Kansas State University
- NCARB Registered Architect in: CT, DE, HI, AL, MD, TX, CO, IN and NY
- Registered Interior Designer