Friar Architecture Inc., an award winning design firm located at 21 Talcott Notch Road in Farmington, is seeking a full-time office manager. We are a mid-sized firm providing architecture, interior design and master planning services. The office manager will work independently in support of our company’s mission “to create memorable places and lasting relationships” through hard work and creative design.
We are interested in meeting with qualified individuals capable of performing the following primary office manager responsibilities:
- General firm management at an administrative level
- Accounts payable / accounts receivable bookkeeping
- Benefits administration
- HR functions
- Record keeping
The position may involve a variety of duties under these headings with room for growth as needed and where feasible based on the individual's skills and interests.
- Minimum 3 years experience as office manager in a service-type firm
- Bookkeeping experience
- HR experience
- Associates Degree or higher in a related field or high school diploma with equivalent experience
- Strong MS Excel and QuickBooks skills
Compensation will be based on skills and experience. Friar Architecture offers a competitive benefits package including health, dental and vision care insurance, life and long-term disability insurance, 401K plan along with paid days off and paid holidays.